Responsible for managing Facilities and Project team activities on small projects and capital infrastructure projects and maintenance and repair of general building finishes; interior and exterior. Determine and guide construction means and methods for in house construction team. Manage allocation of resources to ensure proper attention to general building upkeep and assistance to capital projects as required. Collaborate with key customer stakeholders across the organization to establish priorities for construction and maintenance related work.
Seattle Children's Employer Highlights
• Leader in Pediatric Care: Because of our people, Seattle Children's is recognized as a leading teaching, research and specialty care center at the forefront of pediatric care.
• Competitive Benefits: We support a healthy work-life balance. Our benefits include employee care, paid time off, health insurance and retirement savings.
• Transportation Discounts: Company bike program, on-site zip cars, unlimited ORCA transit pass, daily commute bonus provided to staff who us alternate methods of travel to/from work, company vanpools.
• Diversity/Inclusion: We strive to maintain an atmosphere that reflects our values of inclusion by providing effective and respectful care compatible with each patient and family's beliefs, values, and heritage
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum five (5) years experience in facility management and project management.
- Experience working with sub contractors, vendors, consultants, and other purchased services.
- Supervisory/management experience.
- Bachelors or equivalent in Construction Management or related field.