The Immunotherapy Integration Hub at Seattle Children's Research Institute (SCRI) seeks to develop innovative new cellular therapies and translate these advances to groundbreaking clinical trials for children with the most aggressive forms of cancer. The Center's long-term mission is to eventually replace cancer therapies such as radiation and chemotherapy with "smart" therapies capable of eliminating cancer with precision, leaving the body unharmed.
This is an opportunity for a Clinical and Lab Data Management Specialist III to join the Data Management Team at Immunotherapy Coordinating Center. Responsibilities will include clinical and lab data management support for early phase single and multi-site, pediatric Immunotherapy clinical trials. The data management responsibilities will span from study concept development through closure, including creating data specification, database build, data maintenance, study material development, study closeout activities and vendor management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in scientific discipline or related field.
- Minimum of six (6) years experience in clinical study operations, including four (4) years of clinical data management.
- Minimum four (4) years experience creating specifications for all aspects of a database build.
- Minimum (2) years database build experience in Medidata Rave required.
- Understanding of programming & relational database principals
- Master's Degree in scientific discipline or related field
- Substantial experience using MS Excel and Access
- Experience with Adobe PageMaker or other form design software
- Experience in web-site development and applications
- Supervisory experience.