Provide technical support and assistance to pharmacy staff under supervision of a pharmacist and following established procedures. Perform data entry, prepare prescriptions, control inventory, provide customer service, and perform record keeping functions.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Graduation from Washington Board of Pharmacy accredited pharmacy technician training program, or equivalent.
- One year retail or outpatient pharmacy experience.
- Current Washington State Pharmacy Technician Certification.
- Two years retail pharmacy experience.