Responsible for understanding and identifying business problems and issues, recommending solutions, and assisting with implementation of required changes. Performs general system maintenance and end user support functions for Epic Patient Access application(s), supporting customers, peers, systems and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Business or related field, or equivalent combination of work experience and technical training.
- Minimum of two (2) years work experience in an Information Services environment, or comparable health care operational experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Healthcare, Nursing, Math, Business, or related field
- At least three (3) years experience and knowledge of project management tools and methodologies
- Experience with clinical, hospital, and/or financial applications and/or systems.
- Certifications: Cadence, Prelude, Grand Central.