Obtains products, equipment, and services from suppliers at the lowest cost consistent with considerations of quality, reliability of source, compliance with professional, regulatory or accreditation standards and urgency of need. Monitors metrics to ensure that orders meet established delivery times and comply with invoice terms. Provides skilled technical assistance in procuring goods and services in specific commodity areas following state and institutional guidelines. Monitors and enforce procurement related policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two years work experience in a buying position
- Washington State Pharmacy Assistant License or Pharmacy Technician Certification will be required within 3 months of employment.
- Two years or more work experience in a hospital buying position
- Contract/proposal review and Terms & Conditions negotiations
- Hospital Pharmacy purchasing experience.
- Graduate of Pharmacy Technician program
- Three years experience in a hospital pharmacy technician role
- Experience working with CSOS – Controlled Substance Ordering System.