Provides pediatric dental care in the OBCC Dental Clinic. Provides clinical training and education as an adjunct faculty member of the University of Washington, School of Dentistry. May serve as Deputy Chief of Clinical Operations with responsibility for the daily operations of the dental clinic.
- DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery ) OR DMD (Doctor of Medical Dentistry) OR DDM (Doctor of Dental Medicine)
- Advanced training as a General Practice Resident (GPR) or Pediatric Dental Resident in a pediatric dentistry program accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on Advanced Dental Education
- Experience with diverse cultures/socioeconomic groups
- Licensed Dentist in the State of Washington
- Prior to start of employment, must obtain, and maintain in good standing, medical or allied health professional staff privileges that are not limited, revoked, suspended, conditioned, or probationary, except for normal probationary periods due to initial appointment. All medical and allied health professional staff members are provisional for the first year.
- Any and all medical or allied health professional staff privileges at Children's will terminate automatically upon the termination of the individual's employment at Children's. Termination of employment does not prohibit the individual from seeking medical or allied health professional staff privileges at Children’s as a non-employee in any category for which the individual qualifies. Questions regarding medical or allied health professional staff privileges may be directed to Medical Staff Services.
- Additional education and/or experience in education, research or business
- Board Eligibility or Certification in Pediatric Dentistry
- Minimum of three (3) years clinical experience as a dentist in a multi-provider clinic and/or community dental clinic