Seattle Children’s is searching for an experienced, reliable, and positive Sr. Executive Assistant. The Sr. EA will work directly with C-level executives and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Our Administrative Structure:
Each Senior Executive Assistant supports two senior-level executives. The Senior Executive Assistant team currently has 16 staff members. All admin support staff report to the Manager of Administrative Operations.
Our community welcomes diverse experiences, backgrounds and thoughts because this is what drives our spirit of inquiry and allows us to better connect with our increasingly diverse patients and families. Each of us is respectfully encouraged to be ourselves within this community, which cultivates and promotes diversity and inclusion at all levels.
Employer Offerings: To attract and retain the best workforce, we provide competitive salaries, great benefits and excellent professional development. Those are some of the reasons those are some of the reasons Becker’s Hospital Review listed us as one of 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare. Some of our unique offers include the following:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- At least five (5) years experience in a complex, responsible administrative position, including at least three (3) years experience providing administrative support to senior level positions.
- BA degree or completion of college-level administration courses.
- Notary Public.
- Direct experience working in an academic or publishing environment.
- Reference Manager experience.
- Experience taking and transcribing meeting minutes.