The role has the essential function to cover Sanitation Team shifts as needed for staff PTO, UPTO and LOA, and coverage for staff training as required. The individual will be working in stations that include: Dish Wash, Pot Wash, Cart Wash, Waste Removal Flows that includes compost, recycle, and trash removal, and Replenish Flows to production and service areas, including clean service ware and cook ware.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Washington State Food and Beverage Service Worker’s Permit obtained within 1 month of employment.
- Two (2) years food service or related experience
- Healthcare food service experience
- Customer service experience