Growth and integration demands new facilities with the capacity to deliver higher-quality care and support. Expanding research capabilities will ensure success of priority programs and propel us into the future.
To support continued growth in patient volumes, Children’s is making a significant investment in facilities over the next several years.
Come join us as we move boldly into our future...
What you will do: The Facilities Integrating Project Manager III is accountable for leading the most complex and strategically-significant Facilities initiatives in the organization. Strong program management background with experience leading large, complex programs involving diverse stakeholder groups is required. Exceptional problem solving skills coupled with strong business judgment and demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, process, and facility challenges. Competency with small-to-medium group facilitation and education in order to drive planning efforts and decision making. This position will interface with all levels of the enterprise and requires strong interpersonal skills, keen judgment, and ability to influence.
On a daily basis the Facilities Integrating Project Manager III will serve as the overall lead and primary contact for large programs including management of diverse cross-functional teams and/or oversight of other project managers leading associated work streams (if needed). Accountable for driving the process of developing plans, executing work, resolving issues, communicating, and achieving the final results of each project. Skilled in engaging stakeholders ranging from front-line staff to executive leadership, overseeing all change management activities, ensuring project goals and objectives are met within the agreed upon time, scope and budget.
Supplemental responsibilities include assistance implementing a culture of improvement across the institution, coaching staff in the coordination and management of project related activities, and acting as a liaison to ensure proper alignment of projects to institutional goals.
Employer Offerings: To attract and retain the best workforce, we provide competitive salaries, great benefits and excellent professional development. Those are some of the reasons Those are some of the reasons Becker’s Hospital Review listed us as one of 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare. Some of our unique offers include the following:
Our community welcomes diverse experiences, backgrounds and thoughts because this is what drives our spirit of inquiry and allows us to better connect with our increasingly diverse patients and families. Each of us is respectfully encouraged to be ourselves within this community, which cultivates and promotes diversity and inclusion at all levels.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- At least seven (7) years senior-level project leadership experience leading large project teams on moderate-to-large scale projects (budget, impact, or time) full cycle from initiation to project close.
- Experience coordinating the work of vendors, consultants and other purchased services.
- Experience representing Department management in meetings with executive-level project or program stakeholders.
- Proven record of project completion through use of methodologies, including project and time management, team development, and status reporting
- Knowledge of Lean concepts and methods.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in health administration, business, or related field or Master’s certificate in project management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Healthcare background.
- Demonstrated successful experience leading complex change management in an organizational setting.
- Proven record of project completion through use of methodologies, including project and time management, team development, and status reporting.
- Supervisory/management experience.
- Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, or continuous performance improvement experience.
- Experience facilitating/presenting project management content.
- Coaching and/or consulting experience.