Assist the assigned division research team in the organization, implementation and completion of clinical research trials associated with neurodevelopmental disorders. Maintain regulatory documents; assist the Principal Investigator in the planning of protocol implementation and site initiation visits and routine monitoring of clinical studies. Along with the PI, ensure that research projects are conducted in compliance with federal regulations, institutional/departmental guidelines, and standards of Good Clinical Practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Studies, Psychology, Biology, or related scientific discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year of related research experience.
- Confirmed proficiency in a second language via successful completion of a language assessment may be required for certain departments.
- Clinical trials experience
- Pediatric research experience.