Provides orientation, competency assessment, ongoing education and skills training for staff and travelers. Provides real time input on new staff’s clinical practice. Provides leadership through process improvement and supports program development, organizational mission, and goals. Applies the knowledge and skill necessary to provide appropriate interactions with staff, patients and families of all ages. Participates in scheduled EEG tech duties for both inpatient and outpatient areas.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- At least seven (7) years of EEG work experience, including experience performing all duties/responsibilities required for clinical multi-modalities with an understanding of clinical and neurodiagnostic equipment, procedures and techniques.
- R.EEGT certification by the American Board of Registration of Electroneurodiagnostic Technologists (ABRET) and Neurodiagnostic Certification in LTM.
- R.EPT certification by ABRET
- BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Bachelor's Degree in a biological science or related healthcare field.
- Experience in a pediatric setting.