Growth and integration demands new facilities with the capacity to deliver higher-quality care and support. Expanding research capabilities will ensure success of priority programs and propel us into the future.
To support continued growth in patient volumes, Children’s is making a significant investment in facilities over the next several years.
Come join us as we move boldly into our new future...
What you will do: Responsible for overall administration and management of the Facilities Planning Design and Construction (FPDC) Computer Aided Faculties Management (CAFM) system and act as subject matter expert for all departments using the CAFM system.
Employer Offerings: To attract and retain the best workforce, we provide competitive salaries, great benefits and excellent professional development. Those are some of the reasons Those are some of the reasons Becker’s Hospital Review listed us as one of 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare. Offerings include:
Our community welcomes diverse experiences, backgrounds and thoughts because this is what drives our spirit of inquiry and allows us to better connect with our increasingly diverse patients and families. Each of us is respectfully encouraged to be ourselves within this community, which cultivates and promotes diversity and inclusion at all levels.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years experience working with CAFM systems
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in facility planning
- Experience / knowledge of facilities design, construction and planning
- Software application management and experience
- Proficient experience in AutoCAD design programming
- Healthcare facilities experience
- Bachelors degree in architecture, interior design or engineering
- Experience as CAFM Administrator