Provide financial assistance and counseling to families to aid in resolving patient account balances. Offer financial assistance to families and provide administrative support to the department.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum one year of customer service experience
- Minimum 1-2 years A/R experience in follow-up function.
- Minimum two years of patient account experience.
- Minimum two years of computer experience in Windows environment.
Or, completion of the Seattle Children's Revenue Cycle Coordinator program.
- Good command of the English language.
- Two years of hospital collection experience.
- Two years of patient account experience, such as billing or follow up.
- Experience with a multi-line phone environment.