The Flow Core Facility at Seattle Children’s Research Institute is looking for a Flow Cytometry Technician to join their team! This position provides a great opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of scientific instrumentation.
This is a part-time position with a required set schedule. Due to the needs of the Institute, there is potential for this role to become full-time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering or Scientific discipline.
- Experience in a laboratory/research setting.
- Demonstrated knowledge in solving technical problems such as issues with lab/flow cytometry instrumentation.
- Experience acquiring and analyzing Flow Cytometry data, preferably with BD FacsDiva software.
- Experience with cell staining.
- Data entry and/or word processing experience.
- Experience in analyzing data using spreadsheets and statistical analysis.