Provide a safe environment for hospital, campus and all off-site parking areas by maintaining a physical presence, conducting active security and environmental safety patrols, monitoring CCTV system, and intervening and/or assisting staff with escalated and disruptive clients.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years safety and/or security experience.
- Per the driver's license requirement noted below, must have a driving record acceptable to Risk Management.
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NCI) training program within 6 months of hire.
- CPR certification within three (3) months of hire.
- Current Washington State driver’s license.
- Code Purple certification (internal training) required within 3 months of hire and annually thereafter.
- International Association for Healthcare Security and Safety (IAHSS) – Basic Certification.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Humanities or Criminal Justice.