Pharmacists provide pharmaceutical care for a wide range of pediatric patients. The position is on the central distribution team, staffing primarily day/evenings with potential occasional voluntary night coverage. Responsibilities include order verification and drug distribution, engagement in continuous performance improvement, staff supervision, and providing drug information to medical professionals. Occasional duties may also include pharmacokinetic monitoring and anticoagulation management under prescriptive authority protocols. Applicants should be highly motivated in the realm of patient safety through process improvement and comfortable in a diverse and dynamic team environment.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Pharmacy.
- Hospital pharmacy experience.
- Licensed by the Washington State Board of Pharmacy as a pharmacist.
- One year pediatric hospital pharmacy experience and/or Pediatric Residency Training.
- Advanced degree in Pharmacy.
- Licensed pharmacy preceptor.
**Please include a cover letter with your submission.