Seattle Children's Research Institute is looking for a Clinical Research Assistant to support the work of a team that is using novel methods to inform the development of behavioral health interventions for youth with diabetes. As a Research Assistant, you will assist the assigned research team in the organization, implementation and completion of clinical research trials. You will recruit and assist enrolling study participants, schedule study visits, and be the IRB point of contact. You will also assist with the collection, cleaning, management, and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data. In addition, you will contribute to scholarly work for scientific meeting presentations and journal publications.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) years of college-level coursework in biological or life sciences or health related field
- At least one (1) year of work experience
- Per the driver's license requirement noted below, must have a driving record acceptable to Risk Management
- Any position that requires the use of a motor vehicle will require a current Washington State Driver's license.
- Bachelors Degree in biological or life sciences or health related field
- At least three (3) years in a research or health care setting
- Familiarity with US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) regulations and International Conference on
- Harmonization (ICH) and Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines
- Knowledge of medical terminology