Delivers medications to patient care areas, prepares medication prepacks, performs clerical duties, checks medication stock for expiration, maintains cleanliness of drug storage.
Secondary if needed: receives and restocks pharmaceutical products, maintains and audits established inventory control processes, and assists the pharmacy purchasers to insure that medications are available to meet patient and family needs.
- High School Graduate.
- Registered Pharmacy Assistant in the State of Washington.
- Experience working in a hospital pharmacy.
- Experience with reconciliation of purchase order form and packing slip.
- Experience with bar code scanning verification.
- Experience receiving and stocking medications in hospital setting.
- Experience ordering medications from drug wholesaler.
- Experience with basic computer functions and Microsoft Office Suite.
Schedule: 7 days on / 7 days off (Thursday - Wednesday) Shift Hours: 2400-0830
This is a Limited Term position expected to last 12 months based on business needs. This position is benefits eligible.