Oversee and provide clinical data management support for clinical studies. Lead and perform data management responsibilities from study concept through closure, including data collection, tracking, and cleaning, study material development, study closeout activities, and vendor liaison. Lead unit infrastructure development. Provide training and mentorship to junior level clinical data management staff. Oversee the work of junior data management specialists.
- Bachelor's Degree in a scientific discipline or related field.
- A minimum of eight (8) years experience in clinical data management to include at least three (3) years experience working in a data coordinating center or equivalent
- Experience with clinical study database systems, including electronic data capture, and understanding of relational database principles.
- Minimum two (2) years supervisory experience overseeing the work of data management specialists.
- Master's degree in scientific discipline or related field.
- At least five (5) years paper/electronic case report form and other study material development experience.
- Experience in MediData Rave builds and core configuration, MS Access.