We have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Research Associate I to join Seattle Children's Research Institute!
This position will assist our research team in the organization, implementation and completion of clinical research studies. Responsibilities will include conducting home visits and in-person laboratory visits that involve physical measurements of child and parent, psychometric testing, electronic device set up, and explanation of surveys and diaries to parents. The successful candidate will actively recruit participants, obtain consents, maintain IRB/regulatory documents, and establish rapport with families.
Along with the PI, the Clinical Research Associate must ensure that the research projects are conducted in compliance with federal regulations, institutional/departmental guidelines, and standards of Good Clinical Practice.
This position will require transportation and some evening and weekend availability.
Seattle Children’s Employer Highlights:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Studies, Biology, or related scientific discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year of related research experience.
- Confirmed proficiency in a second language via successful completion of a language assessment may be required for certain departments.
- Driver's license
- Evening and weekend availability
- Pediatric research experience
- Experience working with diverse families
- Experience with home visits
- Experience conducting a structured assessment battery, including psychometric testing, developmental assessments, physical measurements, and/or actigraphy