Serve as single point of contact for clinical sites and offsite labs and manage all communications. Develop productive relationships with clinical staff at SCH and other sites. Perform administrative GLP document control and SOP revisions. Manage assigned projects by defining scope of project, creating study plans and lab manuals, developing schedules and monitoring progress.
- BA/BS degree in biological sciences or health related field.
- Minimum two years of experience in a relevant field of work.
- Experience in Quality Assurance in a biotechnological industry or clinical setting.
- Experience in clinical or translational research labs.
- Experience in project management.
- Knowledge of the GLP guidelines.