Provide support to the Therapeutic Cell Production Core (TCPC) GMP facility and Quality control lab by coordinating and managing inventories, research equipment and logistics required to ensure that materials, supplies, and samples are available to meet needs of research staff. Work closely with vendors and staff to ensure that supplies and other materials are delivered appropriately.
- Bachelors Degree in chemistry, biology, etc. and/or related experience in a laboratory.
- Capital equipment acquisition experience.
- Inventory management and/or procurement experience in a healthcare setting.
- Ability to manage and maintain high volume laboratory inventory and distribution.
- Familiarity with clinical and research laboratory equipment and materials.
- Must be able to move boxes around the office when necessary
- Healthcare/medical office and project management assistance experience.