Performs a wide variety of regular and recurring moderately complex accounting functions. Account for federal, state, and private research grants, contracts, and gift funds so that they are managed in accordance with grantor and contractor requirements, which support Seattle Children’s mission as a health care delivery system.
Seattle Children's Employer Highlights:
- Dedication to staff engagement and Lean principles
- Competitive Benefits: We support a healthy work-life balance. Our benefits include employee care, paid time off, health insurance and retirement savings.
- Transportation Discounts: Company bike program, on-site zip cars, unlimited ORCA transit pass, daily commute bonus provided to staff who us alternate methods of travel to/from work, company vanpools.
- Diversity/Inclusion: We strive to maintain an atmosphere that reflects our values of inclusion by providing effective and respectful care compatible with each patient and family's
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or related field.
- Minimum three years accounting experience, including at least one year grant/contract accounting experience.
- Clinical trials industry (Biotech, CRO) accounting experience
- Health care accounting experience
- Grant and contract accounting experience
- Familiarity with financial reporting for Federal grants and Project related accounting experience CPA or equivalent
Our community welcomes diverse experiences, backgrounds, and thoughts as this is what drives our spirit of inquiry and allows us to better connect with our increasingly diverse patients and families. Our organization recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The people who work at Seattle Children’s are members of a community that seeks to respect and celebrate all the qualities that make each of us unique. Each of us is empowered to be ourselves within this community, which cultivates and promotes equity, diversity, and inclusion at all levels.
Seattle Children’s is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Workplace and Affirmative Action Employer.