Hope. Care. Cure. These three simple words capture what we do at Seattle Children’s – to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible. Are you ready to engage with a mission-driven organization that is life-changing to many, and touches the hearts of all? #HOPECARECURE
As one of the nation's top five pediatric research centers, Seattle Children's Research Institute is dedicated to providing hope, care, and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible.
Our investigators are involved in hundreds of projects that cover every phase of research, from studying how diseases work to improving investigational therapies. They have pioneered groundbreaking cystic fibrosis treatments and cutting-edge cancer therapies that help a child's immune system defeat cancer, and made other major contributions to pediatric medicine.
Researchers work in close collaboration with one another, their colleagues at partner institutions including the University of Washington and Fred Hutch and our healthcare providers at Seattle Children's Hospital, one of U.S. News & World Report’s top children's hospitals. This collaboration is one of our key strengths, allowing our faculty to draw on a variety of disciplines and techniques as they pursue solutions to some of medicine's most complex problems.
We are committed to not only treating disease but to eliminating it. Help us achieve our vision of being a worldwide leader in pediatric research aimed to improve the health and well-being of children. If you are interested in a challenging career aimed at groundbreaking research, Seattle Children's Research Institute is the place for you.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Operations Data Coordinator to join Seattle Children's Research Institute!
Responsible for a wide range of business support services in clinical research operations, including data systems management, data reporting, project and administrative coordination, and research billing compliance support. The position will partner with department leaders and work in collaborative cross functional teams to support increased efficiency and effectiveness of clinical research operations.
Seattle Children’s Employer Highlights:
• Leader in Pediatric Care: Because of our people, Seattle Children’s is recognized as a leading teaching, research and specialty care center at the forefront of pediatric care.
• Competitive Benefits: We support a healthy work–life balance. Our benefits include employee care, paid time off, health insurance and retirement savings.
• Diversity/Inclusion: We strive to maintain an atmosphere that reflects our values of inclusion by providing effective and respectful care compatible with each patient and family's beliefs, values, and heritage
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Experience supporting professional staff in healthcare, research, analytics or related field, and performing a combination of the following: data entry, management and analysis; drafting, editing, and developing communications, presentations and reports; project and administrative coordination in a team environment.
- Administration and coordination experience in a clinical research setting.
- Previous experience working with clinical trials management systems and/or research billing compliance.
Our community welcomes diverse experiences, backgrounds, and thoughts as this is what drives our spirit of inquiry and allows us to better connect with our increasingly diverse patients and families. Our organization recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The people who work at Seattle Children’s are members of a community that seeks to respect and celebrate all the qualities that make each of us unique. Each of us is empowered to be ourselves within this community, which cultivates and promotes equity, diversity, and inclusion at all levels.
Seattle Children’s is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Workplace and Affirmative Action Employer.