Hope. Care. Cure. These three simple words capture what we do at Seattle Children’s – to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible. Are you ready to engage with a mission-driven organization that is life-changing to many, and touches the hearts of all? #HOPECARECURE
As one of the nation's top five pediatric research centers, Seattle Children's Research Institute is dedicated to providing hope, care, and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible.
Our investigators are involved in hundreds of projects that cover every phase of research, from studying how diseases work to improving investigational therapies. They have pioneered groundbreaking cystic fibrosis treatments and cutting-edge cancer therapies that help a child's immune system defeat cancer, and made other major contributions to pediatric medicine.
Researchers work in close collaboration with one another, their colleagues at partner institutions including the University of Washington and Fred Hutch and our healthcare providers at Seattle Children's Hospital, one of U.S. News & World Report’s top children's hospitals. This collaboration is one of our key strengths, allowing our faculty to draw on a variety of disciplines and techniques as they pursue solutions to some of medicine's most complex problems.
We are committed to not only treating disease but to eliminating it. Help us achieve our vision of being a worldwide leader in pediatric research aimed to improve the health and well-being of children. If you are interested in a challenging career aimed at groundbreaking research, Seattle Children's Research Institute is the place for you.
We are actively seeking a Manager of Data Management to join the clinical development group of Seattle Children’s Therapeutics (SCTx). SCTx seeks to develop innovative new cellular therapies and translate these advances to groundbreaking clinical trials for children with the most aggressive forms of cancer. The Clinical Development group is responsible for 10 active INDs with accompanying protocols for early phase trials of CAR T cell products, with several pipeline projects with anticipated activation to clinical trials within the next year. We look for people who are inspired by our mission and who would fit in well with the collaborative, rigorous, and entrepreneurial spirit of our team culture.
Please Note: This is a remote position with flexibility to be based in the following states: Washington, Texas, Georgia, and Florida.
- Develop, implement, manage, and assess approaches for the data management operations of the SCTx clinical trials.
- Monitor and improve processes to promote the efficient management of high-quality and timely clinical trials data.
- Oversee data management aspects of project staffing, development and maintenance of study budgets, and provide representation at Clinical Development operational and management meetings.
- Participate in strategic organizational planning in collaboration with SCTx Clinical Development Leaders and identify and implement new systems to fill gaps and provide improvements in current organization.
Seattle Children's Employer Highlights:
- Leader in Pediatric Care: Because of our people, Seattle Children’s is recognized as a leading teaching, research and specialty care center at the forefront of pediatric care.
- Competitive Benefits: We support a healthy work–life balance. Our benefits include employee care, paid time off, health insurance and retirement savings.
- Diversity/Inclusion: We strive to maintain an atmosphere that reflects our values of inclusion by providing effective and respectful care compatible with each patient and family's beliefs, values, and heritage.
- Master's degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Public Health, or related field.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of related experience, or PhD in Statistics or Biostatistics with minimum 6 years of experience.
- Two (2) years of direct management experience.
- Familiarity with data management applications and database support requirements in a clinical trials setting.
- Familiarity with data management programming tasks.
- Experience with electronic data capture systems.
- Clinical study related experience.
- SAS, Stata, or R programming experience.
- Medidata Rave experience.
- Redcap Experience.
Our community welcomes diverse experiences, backgrounds, and thoughts as this is what drives our spirit of inquiry and allows us to better connect with our increasingly diverse patients and families. Our organization recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The people who work at Seattle Children's are members of a community that seeks to respect and celebrate all the qualities that make each of us unique. Each of us is empowered to be ourselves within this community, which cultivates and promotes equity, diversity, and inclusion at all levels.
Seattle Children's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Workplace and Affirmative Action Employer.