Manage, implement and assess approaches for the statistical operations of assigned department clinical studies, monitor and improve processes to promote the efficient management of study data, and generation of interim and final statistical reports. Oversee statistical aspects of project staffing, development and maintenance of study budgets and provide management level representation at department operational meetings. Participate in strategic organizational planning in collaboration with the Department Directors and identify and implement new systems to fill gaps and provide improvements in current organization.
Work independently to provide statistical support to research studies and provide statistical and scientific input for major scientific projects as needed and time permits. Provide statistical consultation, and oversee technical statistical analyses and design. Participate as Senior Statistician on clinical studies and/or methodological research, time permitting, and maintain working knowledge of all statistical aspects of unit's studies.
- Masters degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Public Health or related field.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of related experience, or PhD in Statistics or Biostatistics with minimum six (6) years experience.
- At least two (2) years of direct supervisory experience.
- Familiarity with data management applications and database support requirements in a clinical trials setting.
- Familiarity with statistical and data management programming tasks.
- Clinical study related experience.
- Statistical Project Management experience.
- Prior management experience.
- SAS, Stata or R programming experience.
- Medidata Rave experience.
In accordance with new Washington law for healthcare workers, Seattle Children’s requires that all staff be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before October 18, 2021, or before beginning employment for start dates after October 18th.