This position will work in a variety of settings including Seattle Children’s Hospital and Urgent Cares as well as local community pediatric clinics to work closely with children and families in the community. The successful candidate will be comfortable explaining our research studies to potential participants. This position will work independently as well as alongside the Infectious Diseases research team.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Collaborate with members of the assigned division research team in the organization, implementation, and completion of clinical research trials
- Create and maintain regulatory documents
- Organize protocol implementation and site initiation visits
- Conduct routine monitoring of clinical studies
- Ensure that research projects are conducted in compliance with federal regulations, institutional/departmental guidelines, and standards of Good Clinical Practice.
Seattle Children's Employer Highlights:
- Leader in Pediatric Care: Because of our people, Seattle Children’s is recognized as a leading teaching, research and specialty care center at the forefront of pediatric care.
- Competitive Benefits: We support a healthy work–life balance. Our benefits include employee care, paid time off, health insurance and retirement savings.
- Transportation Discounts: Company bike program, on-site zip cars, unlimited ORCA transit pass, daily commute bonus provided to staff who us alternate methods of travel to/from work, company vanpools.
- Diversity/Inclusion: We strive to maintain an atmosphere that reflects our values of inclusion by providing effective and respectful care compatible with each patient and family's beliefs, values, and heritage.”
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience in research or a related field/setting.
- Confirmed proficiency in a second language via successful completion of a language assessment may be required for certain departments.
- Pediatric research experience.
- Fluency in Spanish.
In accordance with new Washington law for healthcare workers, Seattle Children’s requires that all staff be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before October 18, 2021, or before beginning employment for start dates after October 18th.