Collaborate with members of the assigned division research team in the organization, implementation and completion of clinical research trials. Create and maintain regulatory documents; organize protocol implementation and site initiation visits; and conduct routine monitoring of clinical studies. Ensure that research projects are conducted in compliance with federal regulations, institutional policies/departmental guidelines and standards of Good Clinical Practice.
This position will be in the Otolaryngology department, reporting to RCC Manager. The position has flexibility and can range from a 0.6-1.0 FTE.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years of research-related experience OR Master’s Degree in related discipline and one (1) year of research-related experience.
- Confirmed proficiency in a second language via successful completion of a language assessment may be required for certain departments.
- Master’s Degree in a scientific discipline
- CCRA certification
- Database management skills
- Pediatric research experience.
In accordance with new Washington law for healthcare workers, Seattle Children’s requires that all staff be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before October 18, 2021, or before beginning employment for start dates after October 18th.