**5,000 Sign-On Bonus**
Shift: Days and Evenings
.625 FTE available
Responsible for the safe transportation of Seattle Children’s staff and clients (rare occasion) to various work locations and parking lots, or to special events, using vehicles designed to transport at least 24 passengers. Provide excellent customer service. Demonstrate professional driving skills at all times.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Must be able to successfully pass a road test in a shuttle vehicle
- Must have customer service experience
- Must have a current acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) reviewed by Seattle Children’s Risk Management office prior to start of employment.
- Employment is contingent upon obtaining a Class C Commercial Driver’s License with a Passenger Endorsement within 3 months of start date or transfer.
- Current Washington State Driver’s License.
- Must have an active US DOT Medical Card obtained through a certified medical examiner.
- Class C Commercial Driver’s License with a Passenger Endorsement or obtain both within 3 months of start date or transfer.
- At least (1) year professional driving experience
- Have a Class C driver’s license with a Passenger Endorsement
- Have a Class B Commercial Driver’s License with a Passenger Endorsement
In accordance with new Washington law for healthcare workers, Seattle Children’s requires that all staff be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before beginning employment.
Hope. Care. Cure. These three simple words capture what we do at Seattle Children’s –- to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible. Are you ready to engage with a mission-driven organization that is life-changing to many, and touches the hearts of all? #HOPECARECURE
Our founding promise to the community is as valid today as it was over a century ago: we will care for all children in our region, regardless of the families’ ability to pay. Together, we deliver superior patient care, advance new discoveries and treatments through pediatric research, and serve as the pediatric and adolescent, academic medical center for Washington, Alaska, Montana and Idaho – the largest region of any children’s hospital in the country.
In 2022, U.S. News & World Report once again ranked Seattle Children’s among the nation’s best children’s hospitals – for the 30th year in a row. For more than a decade, Seattle Children’s has been nationally ranked in all 10 specialty areas evaluated by U.S. News & World Report. We are honored to be the top-ranked pediatric hospital in Washington and the Pacific Northwest.
As a Magnet designated institution, and classified among America’s best large employers by Forbes, we recognize the importance of hiring and developing great talent to provide best-in-class care to the patients and families we serve. Our organizational DNA takes form in our core values: Compassion, Excellence, Integrity, Collaboration, Equity and Innovation. Whether it’s delivering frontline care to our patients in a kind and caring manner, practicing the highest standards of quality and safety, or being relentlessly curious as we work towards eradicating childhood diseases, these values are the fabric of our culture and community. The future starts here.
Our community welcomes diverse experiences, backgrounds, and thoughts as this is what drives our spirit of inquiry and allows us to better connect with our increasingly diverse patients and families. Our organization recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The people who work at Seattle Children’s are members of a community that seeks to respect and celebrate all the qualities that make each of us unique. Each of us is empowered to be ourselves within this community, which cultivates and promotes equity, diversity, and inclusion at all levels.
Seattle Children’s is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Workplace and Affirmative Action Employer.