The OBCC SBHC Clinic Coordinator provides administrative, outreach, service, and partnership coordination support to an assigned OBCC School-Based Health Center. Administrative functions include patient registration, scheduling, check-in, and other clerical tasks in addition to supporting operational management of site. Outreach and service coordination functions focus on engaging students, families, school administrative staff, and the school community in support of general population health to promote the services of the school-based Health Center and supporting care management plans and student needs. Partnership coordination includes developing and maintaining existing collaboration and partnerships with school staff, administration, and community organizations. This position will work in partnership and joint accountability with other School-based Health Center program team members to achieve OBCC’s Mission, Guiding Principles and Goals.
- 1 year or more of experience working with children/adolescents or in healthcare setting
- Associates Degree or Certification beyond High School Diploma (Healthcare Administration Certificate, Medical Assistant Certificate, etc.)
- Experience working with ethnically and culturally diverse populations
- Demonstrated skill with Microsoft Office, computer databases, registries, and/or practice management systems
- Per the driver's license requirement noted below, must have a driving record acceptable to Risk Management
- Current Washington State Driver’s License
- Prior to the start of employment, individuals are required to submit a copy of a receipt directly to Human Resources (electronically) confirming they have completed the fingerprinting process as outlined by the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in healthcare related field
- Second language skills
- Case management and/or care coordination serving complex families
This compensation range was calculated based on full-time employment (2080 hours worked per calendar year). Offers are determined by multiple factors including equity, skills, experience, and expertise, and may vary within the range provided.
Seattle Children’s offers annual incentive pay based upon performance that is commensurate with the level of the position.
This compensation range is specific to Seattle, positions located outside of Seattle may be compensated differently depending on various factors.
Seattle Children's offers a generous benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision plans, 403(b), life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more. Click here for more information.